Monday, March 9, 2015

Hanging Shelves


To hang my shelves I first arranged them on the bed and planned out how I would arrange my white frames. Using my iPhone app that has a level, I hung each of the two shelves using a drill and screws, and then just placed the frames on them. My bed is not centered on the wall due to the bathroom door to the left so I basically tried to keep each end of the two shelves at an equal distance from the edge of the bed frame. I was definitely not exact, but it looks great!


The shelves came with their own screws, which are the two red packets on the bed. I did not use the plastic protectors because I am not putting a lot of weight on each shelf. 


My white framescame in two sets from Amaozn. I used 4 of them for different parts of the house and one of the frames I bought separately that matches almost perfectly. The two shelves came from CB2 and I just adore them!

No comments:

Post a Comment