Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Cacti for the Front Door

I finally got around to planting something on my front step this weekend, after having several years of trouble keeping anything alive. The very helpful gentleman at Lowe's recommended Cacti! I had pictured something more prickly initially, but when I saw this grouping I knew it was perfect. 

Make sure if you do plant Cacti that you purchase Cactus, Palm, and Citrus potting soil too. Also I trimmed the grass around my front stoop. It's flanked on each side with very tall grass that often spills over onto the steps. 



So happy to have done this simple little project over a busy weekend. Plants are a great and easy way to get some instant gratification in terms of sprucing up your home! Happy Hump Day and cheers! 



No comments:

Post a Comment