Thursday, June 11, 2015

Two More Wine Glass Projects


Yet two more birthday gifts that involved a little bit of creativity. I had done wine glasses for my mother and they had turned out really well. There were only a few things I wasn't too please with regarding the use of sharpies. In that project I learned to be careful with the width of writing or how thick of lines or shapes you create in the middle of the bulb of the glass. Once the glass is full it's fine, but when it's not, you can somewhat see through the strokes of the drawing. This time I did slightly different designs to personalize them.




 




I did slightly different patterns and one was specifically for a dog lover. A second thing I learned from these gifts is my silver marker works better to prevent the see through effect for larger areas, but it seemed to not stick as well. I guess I'll just have to visit them and enjoy some wine while I correct any rub off! 

Both of these friends love to entertain so hopefully these glasses will be a nice addition to their homes. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment